Striping is the final touch that adds a tremendous amount of appeal and controls the parking and traffic flow.
There is one thing for sure. You can take a perfect paving or sealcoating project and completely ruin the appearance of the whole job with a sloppy striping job. Straight, crisp, clean lines and stencils are a must. Lights and Lots sealcoat chalks all lines on new layout striping to insure perfectly straight lines. We use only high quality tough wearing traffic Paint.
Striping and Marking Specifications:
- Striping can be done approximately 3-4 hours after the sealer has dried
- Time will vary depending on temperature.
- All lines will be applied with a state of the art POWRLINER 800
- All lines will be four inches wide. They will be straight and uniform.
- All stencils will be clear and well defined.
- Latex paint will be used on asphalt surfaces that are sealed.